Itsy Bitsy Bums has a new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. If not, please go to
http://itsybitsybums.com

Warm Line


As a graduate student in art history, I had the opportunity to teach undergraduate introduction courses. I ended each class with the same farewell - 'please contact me if you have any questions.' Every. single. class. And you know what - after hearing that phrase every. single. class. students who otherwise might shy away from seeking help started to email me!

I want to make cloth diapering easy and accessible for you, and so I will offer you the same reminder with every purchase, and every encounter - if you have any questions, please contact me! 


Abby Flores - owner of IBB
Phone:
Email: itsybitsybums@aol.com.

Please include following in your message:
- name
- phone number (with area code please!)
- brief description of inquiry (party inquiry, purchase help, wash routine, fit, etc.)

I strive to return all calls within one business day and emails within twenty-four hours. If the matter is urgent please indicate so in your message. 

Images and content contained in this site are under copyright by their respective creators and authors. No rights are given, expressed or implied that any pictures, graphics or content on this site may be copied or used for any purpose without expressed written permission from Abby Flores.
 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design