Price $1.50 - $14.99
Introductory Price $1.50 - $13.49 through Nov 28th
- Yum Yum Butter is a cloth-diaper safe diaper rash cream formulated with natural cocoa and shea butters, oils and essential oils that help heal diaper rash and keep little bums oh-so-soft.
- All of delish's ingredients are as ethically- and sustainably-sourced as possible, giving you the best product possible while being eco-friendly and globally-conscious.
- Fun fragrances make diaper changes more fun for mom and dad!
- Not just for baby - makes a great body butter for the whole family! Many use it for much more than diaper rash (just be sure not to share tubs with your sweet little babe's bottom). Great for eczema, psoriasis, cradle cap and cracked skin on elbows and heels.
- Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Shea Butter, Beeswax, Organic Olive Oil, Calendula, Vitamin E, Fragrance or Essential Oil.
- Each tin is hand-crafted with care in Canada.
- Sample size is .25oz, Full-size tin is 4oz
- Therapeutic Blend Essential Oils: Proprietary blend of essential oils exclusive to delish - especially fabulous at kicking diaper rash in the bum.
- In the Buff: Unscented
- Black Raspberry Vanilla: Velvety combination of blackberry and raspberry with a heart of creamy vanilla, followed by lingering nuances of earthy vetiver.
- Monkey Farts: A unique blend of bananas, fresh grapefruit, with strawberries, kiwi, bubble-gum and a touch of vanilla.
- All-Natural Kiwi Kiss: A playful blend of apple, orange and kiwi fruit with a very slightly woodsy-slightly floral undertone.
- Warm Apple Pie: This brings to mind layer after layer of baked apple chunks sitting atop a light, flaky crust infused with a wealth of cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Grape Soda: Wonderful sweet and sour grape aroma, with just a hint of carbonation.
- Liquid Crack: Absolutely addicting. We could seriously slurp this fragrance straight out of the tin. Funky and fun with sweet, fruity notes that leave a fizzy taste in the imagination. Remember those old-fashioned ribbon candies? Just like those!
- Root Beer Float: At the 60's diner. Two straws, please! Fizzy root beer topped with smooth vanilla ice cream.
- Sugar Cookie: limited edition holiday 2011 - Mom just pulled another baking sheet out of the oven - can you smell the sugary cookies and the creamy vanilla frosting?
- Gingerbread Man: limited edition holiday 2011 - Warm gingerbread right from the oven. Ginger blended with sugar and cinnamon, this captures the 'just baked' aroma.
- Sugar Plum Fairy: limited edition holiday 2011 - A mildly spicy and sweet mix of plums, sugar and a little bit of fairy whimsy.
- Eggnog Latte: limited edition holiday 2011 - The decadent holiday drink - rich cream, egg and a touch of nutmeg. Creamy espresso undertone. Wrap your hands around a warm, steamy mug and enjoy the aroma of a holiday favorite.
- Pumpkin Spice: limited edition holiday 2011 - A generous blend of top-note spices opens with rich clover, nutmeg and Jamaican ginger defining the fragrance. Middle notes of orange and lemon and zest find ample support with a rich bottom of vanilla, butter, coumarin, pumpkin and cinnamon.