Itsy Bitsy Bums has a new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. If not, please go to
http://itsybitsybums.com

Get Your Diaper On - For Hosts


Get Your Diaper On! - host information


Congratulations on considering, or deciding, to host an Itsy Bitsy Bums Party!

To me, there is nothing more exciting than taking that leap into cloth diapering, or helping others do the same. Cloth diapering is an easy, affordable and adorable way to make a difference in the health of your child, your pocketbook, and your planet. 


So, What Now? 
  • As soon as you have a date in mind, please contact me to reserve your party date (I recommend doing this at least four to six weeks in advance)
  • Once we have secured a date on the calendar, I will send you postcards to use as invitations for your guests
  • Two to three weeks prior to the big day we will talk through your party - your goals, the level of knowledge of your guests and anything else that will help make it a whopping success
  • One week prior to your party I will contact you to confirm the number of RSVPs you have received as well as provide you with brief electronic questionnaires which you can email to each of your guests.
  • Two days prior to the party please send completed forms back to me (don't fret if guests do not complete them, I will bring extras to the party) - the goal is simply for me to cater to your guests' wants and needs as closely as possible
  • One hour prior to the party's start I will arrive to setup (please have a flat surface of some sort for me to arrange all of my goodies)
  • One to two days after party's completion I will contact you with total sales numbers and schedule delivery of your freebies and any outstanding orders for your guests


Guest List Ideas
  • Church group
  • Local mothers network through groups such as MOPS or playgroups
  • Breastfeeding support groups
  • Ask to hang fliers at your prenatal care giver's or pediatrician's office
  • Workout group
  • In place of a traditional baby shower, use the party as a way to introduce your friends and family to your decision to cloth diaper - guests can then make purchases at the end of the party as gifts for the parents-to-be
  • Anywhere you spend your time as a parent or parent-to-be, a friend or a co-worker - you never know who might be interested in cloth diapering but unsure of the resources available

Typical Party Agenda
  • As guests arrive they can mingle, snack and play with all of the diapers on display. I will be standing-by to be of any assistance with early questions
  • Any guests who did not complete questionnaires prior to the party may do so at this time
  • Once everyone has arrived and settled in, I will start with whatever lessons or activities we have outlined ahead of time
  • Afterwards, more mingling, discussing and playing with the diapers, at which time guests may place orders
  • I will fill orders from inventory I brought along and answer any last questions as people begin to leave

Party Purchases
  • Guests may purchase with cash, check or credit card. (I will charge $30 for any returned checks.)
  • I will bring a wide variety of inventory to the party, and will fill as many orders as possible then
  • Any items or orders (except trial or rental packages) I cannot fill that day will be delivered to the host within five business days, and it will be the host's responsibility to deliver to their guests. I will be responsible for delivering any rental or trial packages. 
  • While I do my best to keep every item in stock in all colors and sizes, sometimes items do sell out. If a guest wishes to order an out-of-stock item, I am more than happy to place those orders. I will arrange delivery with the guest.
  • Purchases made at the party will be filled from the inventory I bring along, in the order they were placed. 

Thank you for considering getting you diaper on with Itsy Bitsy Bums!



Images and content contained in this site are under copyright by their respective creators and authors. No rights are given, expressed or implied that any pictures, graphics or content on this site may be copied or used for any purpose without expressed written permission from Abby Flores.
 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design